Friday, March 26, 2010

Swirly Balls!

Trix are NOT just for kids.


Yeah dudes it's some delicious Trix cereal this week... But not just ANY Trix, it's some special edition swirly balls stuff. I'm not sure it's actually called "Swirly Balls Trix" but thats what we're going with here. And if it's not called that, it should be. 

This stuff was BRIGHT! Like neon 80's t shirt bright. For real. I don't usually even buy fruity cereal, but the bright, swirly balls sucked me in. I could not resist. It was so pretty.

It's like the goddamn circus up in here.

I would assume as far as taste goes, they taste the same as the regular Trix, but then again I don't eat that crap so I'm not sure. When mixed with butter and marshmallow, EVERYTHING is delicious and these were no exception. They were wicked awesome. As usual, everyone thought they were delicious. 
Hello little stray mallow!

No comments:

Post a Comment