Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 6 and 7: Yeah I'm a slacker.

I have not given this up yet, but with working tons (usually 6 days a week woo!) and being sick again I've been putting it off. But here we go, time to catch this bitch up.

The cereal treat from 2 weeks ago was not an EPIC FAIL! but it was pretty close in my personal opinion. My least favorite treats by far. Which sucks because it was Cookie Crisp which I usually love. I did the same thing I always do, but for some reason it didn't quite work out. The mallow and butter didn't absorb into the cereal as well as I thought, and kind of pooled at the bottom of the dish which was wicked gross. The top half of the treats ruled, but the bottom was nasty and super buttery. Everyone else seemed to think they were okay, but damn it, okay is not good enough for me. I will not make these ones again, or maybe I will try again but with less butter.

Last week I went with a cereal that isn't my favorite, but I thought would look pretty. Probably not the best reason ever, but it works when I'm picking out nail polish and men, so it was worth a shot. It actually turned out pretty good. Lucky Charms is a cereal with marshmallows already it in, but they're not the good kind. They're hard and powdery little bastards, which in no way resemble real marshmallows. But when mixed together in the marshmallow/butter lava, they turn into pretty, brightly colored magic! These were pretty rad. Even Nicole, who also is not that into Lucky Charms liked these. Karen was also a fan. We were shorthanded last week with no Alicia, so that's all the reviews I've got.

I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things now that I am feeling much better, and get some awesome new treats and pictures and excitement for you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment