Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 2 Part 2: Reviews

 I'm tired and I had a not so fun afternoon so reviews this week will not be that exciting. Sorry, I promise I will do better next week. Brought the treats to work yesterday, and had my wonderful lady team (Nicole, Alicia and Karen) Eat them. Sorry sweet ladies, any hopes for low carb dieting have been kicked out the window!

Karen: 3
Alicia: 3
Nicole: 2 (too much chocolate)

I am gonna have to say I kind of agree with both reviews. I did like these ones mostly, but they were sort of inconsistent. Some bites had way too much chocolate, some were perfect. The melted chocolate chips didn't distribute as evenly as I had hoped, but they were still good. I wonder if there is a way to let the rest of the treats cool enough before setting up so that the chips stay solid. Anyone have experience with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment