Saturday, February 13, 2010

week 3: Review time bitches

OF COURSE, PBC was a hit as predicted. Because oh yes, it is everyone and their mom's favorite cereal. No, really. It's Nicole's mom's favorite. Her dad's too. For real.

Nicole loved these babies. She gave them an A+. Yes, they were so delicious they were off the scale!
Alicia liked them lots as well, but not as much as last week's chocolately cheerios.
Karen was a fan, I believe she said 3!

Lorna loved them so much she either got up early or came home drunk and scooped them out of the pan with a big plastic spoon before I could even take them to work.

AND... I had a new reviewer this week, Connie. Nicole's mom. I know you thought I was joking. I believe she also said heck yeah these babies are a 3!
I loved them as well. Maybe my favorite so far. Mostly cause PBC is in the top 5 best cereals of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment