Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 2: This shit is outta control!

I know you darlings have been waiting ALL WEEK to find out what the next cereal will be. Me too. Because I have not yet memorized the cereal aisle, I don't ever know what it will be until I get there. So here goes....

OAT CLUSTER CHEERIOS CRUNCH HOLY SHIT!!!!

Why am I stoked? You're probably saying "What the hell Jamie, that crap looks to healthy to be delicious!"
WRONG. 
Yes, it may reduce the risk of heart disease, but I can live with that. Cheerios are cool, oat clusters are cool. Plus butter (yes, I use real butter) and marshmallows are involved, so that helps cancel out the healthy goodness. Oh and this...


YEAH CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!!

See, I told you it was going to be alright. So you know the drill. Stuff goes in the microwave, mix it all up, and add the chocolate chip magic. It's a bit warm in there, so the chips get all melty delicious. Plus, this week's cereal was a couple less ounces than last week's, so there is a higher mallow to cereal ratio. Yes Nicole, more marshmallows!

No, I did not add the garlic salt to this one. Maybe next week. If it looks like a mess, that's cause it is. A chocolately, marshmallowy fabulous mess. I hope this one cools off okay, or everyone else is going to be a mess as well. But who cares as long as it tastes good!

Damn, look at that. It's almost sexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment