Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 3: I know a lot of you have been waiting for this one...

YO!
Well, after three weeks I am still sticking with this thing. That's how I roll. And tonight is the night. Why am I cooking in a pirate hat you ask?



CAUSE ITS GODDAMN PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH TIME!!!!!!

Is the captain a pirate captain? Probably not, but whatever. I am. And this crap has been the cereal I have been waiting for, as well as every other person in America that I have talked to. Peanut Butter Crunch (PBC) is the awesomest cereal ever. Problem is, there's too much of it in the darn box.

I had to eat a bowl of it before I got started. Look at that peanut buttery, crunchy goodness. Yeah I know you're jealous. I'm even jealous that I got to eat a bowl cause now there's not any left.

Even the kitchen owl is jealous.

So nothing else has changed. Melt butter and marshmallow lava in the HUGE yellow bowl, mix in the PBC, and squish it into the baking dish. Tonight the mallow was out of control!! Maybe it was due to the first bowl of cereal I ate, but these are the most marshmallowy treats BY FAR. I am pretty stoked. Plus HELLO! It's PBC. Definitely in the top 5 best cereals ever made. Maybe even top 3. 

3 comments:

  1. i def think you need to venture away from the butter and mallow.

    maybe cookies, like the cookies from orange table. those are made with cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies do rule. I'mma look into it :)

    ReplyDelete