Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 4: Here you go, FINALLY!

Yes, I am fully aware that I am running very late on this week's blogging activities. Between the camera batteries dying and me getting over a sinus infection I have sort of put it off. No more slacking, I promise.

So even though I have no exciting pictures, I am going to have to say that this week's treats were by far my favorite. I found the super cereal that miss Nicole had brought to my attention a few weeks ago, and HAD to use it. What is this super cereal? SWEET ASS CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS!!! Yeah babe. Cheerios and chocolate together in one little blue box. Magical. I also decided to throw in some peanut butter (creamy, not crunchy) because not much goes better than PB with chocolate.

These were the best treats so far for sure. Everyone agreed. Everyone gave them a 3. Alicia said that even if I stole money from the vault she couldn't fire me because then there would be no Thursday treats. Nicole got them a day late through interoffice mail because she was working at another stupid branch, but her Friday treat day was just as exciting as Thursday's. This one was perfect, not to sweet, not TOO chocolatey like the last cheerios, super marshmallowy. Nothing was wrong with these babies.

SUCCESS. OH YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment